The small boutiques, galleries, and antique shops that line the streets in Kennebunkport Maine are perfect for filling Christmas stockings and completing wish-lists, but they also make the ideal location for participating in Small Business Saturday. Now, this charming New England village might not have any big box stores for your Black Friday sprees (although all your faves are at your fingertips just up the road in Biddeford), but it does have countless opportunities for one-of-a-kind gifts. Next year, when planning your Thanksgiving getaway, don’t despair – you can still indulge in your Black Friday traditions when visiting Kennebunkport Maine. Every year at our Kennebunkport Bed and Breakfast we have a visitor or two who head off (no matter the time or weather) in order to score big deals for their Christmas lists, but every year they return to stroll our scenic streets. And with the innovation of Small Business Saturday, Kennebunkport can fulfill any shopper’s needs for the holiday season. So here’s just a smattering of the incredible small businesses in town sure to have just the thing you’re looking for:
- For classic women’s wear, check out Carla’s Boutique, known for their high and and even higher quality apparel. If you’re in need of something a little trendier, try Benoits – but be forewarned, their jewelry is so fabulous you might not be able to leave empty handed! American Sailor will satisfy the whole family’s need for seaside prep, while Zen and Company caters to those looking for Bohemian chic.
- Abacus and Complements both offer unique and hand-crafted options for jewelry and home accessories – no cookie cutter gifts here!
- Port Shoes offers comfortable footwear ideal for exploring Kennebunkport Maine, but with personality and style. Plus, it’s the only spot in town to find the North Face products (check that off your list!).
- Living room need a boost? Check out Minka Home or Spaces for modern accessories with spunk.
- Unique gifts for kiddos and adults alike are easily found at DayTrip Jr. and DayTrip Society.